Friday, April 10, 2020

It Turned Tropcical for TGIF Challenge 259!

It's Friday!  It's Friday!  And I have to say, with everything that has been going on...I have been a bit out of things.  So I missed the last few TGIF Challenges, which makes me sad!  So I am excited to be back today!!!  And it got tropical in my stamp room when I saw this sketch challenge!  I guess because my brain is very much wishing I was somewhere tropical right now!  😀


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody
Inks:  Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Stamps: Timeless Tropical, Seriously the Best
Tools: Heat Tool, Stitched Rectangle Dies, In the Tropics Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, Aqua Painter, Sponge Dauber
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Woven Threads Sequin Assortment, Braided Burlap Trim


And here is the sketch challenge:


It was fun making these fun flowers.  I just embossed them with gold embossing powder, "colored" them with sponge daubers, and then cut them out using the coordinating die!  So much fun!


I love this Coastal Weave Embossing Folder also...with a touch of Coastal Cabana splatter.  😀



Thanks for visiting!  Now it's time to head to the TGIF Challenge Blog to check out what the other designers did and make your own fun project!  I can't wait to see what you make!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...