Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Blackberry Bliss & Crushed Curry Meet For the Love of Felt!

Can you believe that it is Day 26 of the #30daycardmakingchallenge?!  What?! Already?!  Crazy!  Hee.  But yes...there are just a few more days left!  Have you been playing along?  Today is NOT one of my favorites.  😀  (Thank, Martin! 😉)   It is a color challenge, but it is not colors I really gravitate towards normally.  But I guess that what makes this fun, right?!  The opportunity to challenge yourself and step outside of your box!  😀  On to the challenge:


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Inks:  Blackberry Bliss, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Vellum
Stamps: For the Love of Felt, Well Said
Tools: Well Written Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Palette Knives, Basic Pattern Decorative Masks, Heat Tool
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine, Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Whisper White Flax Ribbon, Shimmery White Embossing Paste

And here is the challenge:


Fun tip...if you are trying to use specific colors, but quite aren't sure how to use them or don't completely love them...pair them with neutrals!  For this card I obviously used a whole lot of Whisper White!  And I think it makes the colors just totally pop!


Also...these flowers are all stamped with Blackberry Bliss.  I just stamped it three times, without re-inking the stamp.  That way you get a variety of color, within the same color!

I also LOVE the Shimmery Embossing Paste.  That is what I used to make the polka dot background...


And love the texture that these ribbons add...I love a card with texture!


I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything.  I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...