Saturday, April 4, 2020

Card Sketching It With Butterflies!

It's Day 8 in the #30daycardmakingchallenge!  And it is such a fun card sketch!   So if you haven't played along...you should!  Martin has done such a fabulous job with this card making challenge and I know you will love doing it!  😁

On to my card sketch card!


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: So Saffron, Pool Party, Petal Pink
Inks:  Pool Party, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  So Saffron, Pool Party, Basic Black, Petal Pink, Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Free As A Bird, Butterfly Gala
Tools: Butterfly Duet Punch, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine


And here is the sketch I followed:


So much fun, huh?!  I think this would be a fun sketch you could easily use again and again!  But here are some pics of the details:


I did a background layer of Designer Series Paper and then the focal layer is embossed cardstock with punched butterflies!  I kinda love all the elements.  💖


So many people I could send this card to.  The thing about this time of "When the world shut down" is that I am realizing how lucky I am to have SO MANY incredible people in my life.  And honestly, that was not something that I have ever taken for granted.  Yet I still find myself in tears just thinking about it.  There is SO. MUCH. GOOD around...because of people.  It is really all about people. 

Thank you so much for visiting.  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything! I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...