Thursday, April 23, 2020

Modern Heart Love...

We are winding down on Martin's #30daycardmakingchallenge!  Can't believe there are just a few more days left!  Today's challenge I TOTALLY LOVE!  And I am kinda cheating because I actually made these a few weeks ago.  I hope you will forgive me!  Also...it isn't even a card! 


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Basic Black, Gold
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Golden Honey Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Modern Heart
Tools: Stitched So Sweetly, Delightful Tag Topper, Aqua Painter, Heat Tool
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder

But isn't this a fun challenge?!!?


A few weeks ago, I made up a bunch of homemade salsa, and took it around to some people that I wanted to spread a little cheer and love to.   I think everyone needs it right now so it is probably time for another round of salsa making.  😀


I LOVE this Modern Heart Stamp Set.  I just embossed the hearts in gold, and then watercolored away.  They were a lot of fun to make.



I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...