Thursday, April 2, 2020

Christmas Came Early Challenge...

Day 6 of #30daycardmakingchallenge!  I can't say I love this one.  CHRISTMAS themed?! UGH!  Martin...the originator of this challenge...I don't want to think about Christmas right now!  I WANT SUMMER! 😊😊😊 Hee.  So it was all about non-traditional color combo for this Christmas card.  And I didn't even use anything Christmas, except for the greeting!  I used the Flourish Dies for this...because I thought they looked like beautiful snowflakes...yet not so winter-y.  Which is just what I was going for!  So here is my take on Christmas Came Early...


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Pretty Peacock, Coastal Cabana, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Pretty Peacock, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Merry Christmas to All
Tools: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Flourish Dies, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch
Subtles Embossing Folder, 
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Woven Threads Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Baker's Twine


So...what is your vote for non-traditional colors for Christmas?!  May a few up-close pictures of this card will help?!  😀



I love the details of this card.  The watercolor wash, the splatter, sequins, stitched die-cut, subtle embossing folder, distress edges, etc. 


It ended up being a fun card to make!  I hope you play along with this 30 day card making challenge!  It is so much fun! 

Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Would love to help you with all your papercrafting need!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...