Friday, April 6, 2012

More Convention Fun...

I have another project to show you that we were suppose to make at Convention. (Yes...it was in July! What?! Sometimes it takes me 9 months to get to a project. :) ) See THIS POST for the other Convention project I posted yesterday.

I LOVE this project and definitely plan on making more of these. I again slightly modified mine from the Convention sample. (I added the Designer Series Paper to the back of the cello bag and changed the tag just a titch.) But here is the project...
How fun?! I LOVE how they used the Mini Clothespins (I LOVE this Accessory!!!) to close the pouch. Don't know why I never thought of that! :) Here is a close-up of the topper...This is a Medium Cello Bag and the topper is the 2 1/2" Circle punch, folded in half. Then just adhere the back half of the circle to the back of the cello. Close with Mini Clothespin. Here is a picture of all the contents...
There are 4 tags in the bag. The tops are rounded with the 2 1/2" circle punch. Just stick ONE end of your cardstock for the tag in the punch (leaving the other end out of the punch) while you are holding the punch upside down (so you can see what you are punching). Then just punch and it will round the one side! Then stamp the flower (from the Easy Events stamp set again...same as yesterday) on the Confetti White cardstock. And color however you wish! I love that little punched flower (from the itty bitty punch pack) on the flowers. SUCH a cute detail! Here is a pic of all the tags...
And a close-up. Don't know if you can see but I spritzed all the tags and such with some Shimmer Spray I made. LOVE when things sparkle!!!! Hope you enjoy these projects! This one is a super fun thing to make! Hope you try it out! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...