Thursday, April 26, 2012

Always In My Thoughts...

Time to share another 12x12 layout!  I made this layout awhile ago...but never shared it.  I guess it's about time!  I really liked it so I made some extra for the Boutique I did.  (Are you sick of hearing about that yet?!  :) )  I really LOVE the paper on this.  It's the Domestic Goddess paper.  Yet...you so do NOT have to use it for kitchen stuff!  Just the patterns in the paper are SO much fun for SO many things!!!!  Here it is...

Love the flower punches...the stamping in the corners (it's from the "BFF" stamp set), all the patterns you see, etc.  Here is the first page...
With some close-up's of the focal points...

Love a little bling with the Rhinestones!  :)

Here is the 2nd page of the layout...
And some close-up's...

I used the colors that coordinate with the paper.  Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Pool Party are the main ones.  LOTS of products on these pages are going away!  So get them while you can!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I really need to get some scrapbook's done.

Jill said...

i LOVE these pages. thanks for doing them for me!! :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...