Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Mother's Day...

Tomorrow is the Boutique I have been prepping for! Yay! Excited to see how it goes. Since it's a Mother's Day Boutique...I figured I better have some Mother's Day cards! :) So here is one that I made a few of...
This one is easy to do and turns out quite cute. I got the idea from a group swap I was in. I used the Island Floral die to cut out all the flower pieces and the leaves behind it. That is one fabulous die! Then I put a flower brad in the middle. The background is embossed and sponged to make it pop. LOVE this color combo. It's using Crumb Cake...my FAVE!!!! And then Pink Pirouette, Lucky Limeade, and Early Espresso. Gotta love that Baker's Twine! Here's a close-up...
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!! Wish me luck tomorrow! Would love to have any visitors come see me! :)

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...