Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cheerful Treat Card Tin...

Here is another item I have made for the Mother's Day Boutique I am doing this Saturday. It's a tin with coordinating note cards inside. Here is the tin...
I used the FABULOUS Designer Paper from the Hostess Section of the catalog called, "Cheerful Treat." I LOVE LOVE this stuff! The colors are SO much fun! Here is a side-view of the tin...And when you open the tin you see this...

Here are all the cards in the set...I made five coordinating cards just using different Designer Series Papers from that pack. Then I used the little Scallop Rectangle Sizzlet (I can't remember the exact name) and the Big Shot to make that little rectangle. Then paired with the butterfly embosslit...does it get any better?! :) Here is a close-up of the embossed butterflies...I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!! Wouldn't this make a great gift for any woman in your life?!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Those are so freaking cute!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...