Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cherish...

I have been stamping LOTS these days. :) I am still getting ready for the Boutique I am doing on Saturday. (If you are in the Kaysville, UT area....it's at the Luv 2 Dance Studio on Sportsplex Drive from 10am-4pm...would LOVE LOVE to have you come see me!) I decided I was going to have some pre-made 12x12 scrapbook layout there to sell. Here is one that I made...
(***Note: it is very hard to photograph 12x12 layouts so sorry these pics aren't the best! Anyone have tips for me...I would take them! :) )

Isn't this fun?! I got this idea from a fellow demo friend, Melanie. She's very talented! Would give you a link to her blog...but she doesn't have one! :( But she does post on a blog that is done by my upline. (Sorry...can't link you there because it's a password protected training blog.) I tweaked a few things...but basically...it's the same as her's. I just loved it!!! Here are some more up-close pics...This is the first page of the 2-page spread. I used the Tasteful Trim XL die with the Big Shot to get that fun scallop border. The Designer Series Paper that you see is from the Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper. LOVE this stuff! :) Here is a close-up of the Rosette...I made that with the Rosette die and the Big Shot. OH MY GOODNESS...I can't even begin to tell you HOW MUCH I LOVE the Rosette die!!!! It saves lots of time and is SO WONDERFUL!!! :) The scallop is cut with the Big Shot as well. You can also see how I splattered the "cherish" title with an Early Espresso marker and my Color Spritzer tool. (Yes...I probably use this tool just about every day of my life. :) ) It's just all about the details to me...so I like to add little things that help things pop....especially in scrapbooks!!!!

On to page 2...
The stamping is from the "Raining Flowers" stamp set. Love that set! It's so much fun and the flowers are all fabulous. I don't think you can really see...but the Wisteria Wonder 12x12 pages are the textured cardstock. I LOVE using this stuff...it adds such a cool detail...and again...it's all about the details! :) I just pulled the colors I used from the Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper...Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade. I also added the Concord Crush ribbon (that WILL be retiring soon because it's from the In Color group that has been in the catty for it's 2nd year this year! So get it while you can! This ribbon is AWESOME!!!) because I liked this color with it as well.

Hope you enjoyed this layout! Thanks so much for visiting!

1 comment:

Pam said...

These are so darling!! Love, love your eye for color, embellishments.. and you're absolutely right...it IS in the details that make a great card/scrapbook page into a WOW one!!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...