Saturday, March 31, 2012

LAST DAY OF SALE-A-BRATION!!!

Although today is a sad day cause it's the last day of Sale-A-Bration...I am going to share a HAPPY day card with you. But remember...you have until tonight to get any final Sale-A-Bration orders in or sign up to be a demonstrator at an INCREDIBLE deal!!! (Just $125.00 to sign up and get over $300 worth of stuff!!! AND...you would get a FREE package of Designer Series Paper OR Digital Download EVERY MONTH TILL THE END OF THE YEAR!!!!) Click HERE to place your orders or sign up to be a demonstrator! Email me with ANY questions you have! designwithink@gmail.com I will get back to you quick!

On to the card...
Yes...it's another "Circles Galore" card! I did the same thing here as the card on the previous post (click on "Circles Galore" to see the last card) but this time I used all the same pattern of Designer Paper. Isn't as big of an impact as the other card...but adds a little more fun detail. I love the look using different Designer Papers, but also loving it with the same pattern! Here is a bit of a close-up...
And then the flower is done with the Blossom Punch in the mini catalog. I cut slits in the petals for a little more detail. I used the white gel pen also to add some details. Love what it adds to the card. And swiped all edges on Chocolate Chip ink pad to make everything pop a bit more. The leaves are cut with a circle punch. You punch a big circle and then stick the punched circle back into the punch just 1/2 way to make the oval-leafy shape. Then here is flag with the sentiment with that amazing pleated ribbon!!! Can you get enough of that fabulous-ness? I know I can't!!! :)
I hope you enjoy this card! All the Designer Paper is again from the hostess pack...Cheerful Treat. Don't miss out on Sale-A-Bration!!!!! Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

lOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!! You've picked the PERFECT DSP for it! And what a happy flower!! Great job!!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...