Thursday, March 29, 2012

You Make My Whole Face Smile...

So I have said this a few times but I just LOVE the sentiment on this card. Again..it's from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, "Sprinkled Expressions." It's just so much fun!!! Here is the card...
LinkI had a lot of fun with this. AGAIN...using the Cheerful Treat Designer Series Paper that is in the hostess section of the catalog. And using the colors that go with that...mainly Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, and Concord Crush. I also used the fun Paper Flowers that are in the Accessories section of the main Stampin' Up! catalog. And what is that border stamp that is on the sides of the Melon Mambo Designer Paper piece?! Well that is from the "In Stitches" wheel that I unmounted like I showed you in THIS post. I stamped it in Early Espresso and then the white parts colored in are done with my White Gel Pen. I also added some dots to my flower with the white gel pen...
Hope you enjoy this card! Thanks for visiting!!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

This is one darling card!!! I love your layers, textures, color choice, and again that gel pen!! xoxo

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...