Thursday, March 22, 2012

Swap Card Fun...

I signed up for a swap awhile ago that was filled with fabulous stampers! :) I LOVE swapping and getting all sorts of fresh ideas! But I realized I haven't shown you the card I made for the swap yet! And it's using some FUN Sale-A-Bration items! So if you haven't earned these yet...you may just need to place some last minute orders to make sure you get them! I used the Fresh Vintage stamp set, the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, and then the ribbon and brad pack. Here is the card I made...

Pretty fun, right?! There is a fun punch-out on the front. Here is a top view so you can see it better...
And the inside...Here is a close-up of the front...don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE that pleated ribbon?! Delish! :)


And then a side view...I hope you enjoy this card! Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's adorable,fabulous use of ribbon,
Eye pleasing combo of colors....
Scratch Card
Promotional Cards
print VIP cards

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...