Friday, March 27, 2009

WOW Card?!?!

So I made a WOW card to take to the girl's that are in my group that earned Hawaii as well. I wasn't sure exactly what to do for a WOW! card, but hope this fits the bill. Turns out...took a LOT longer than I thought to make it. :) It's fun now, to see the final project. :) My fabulous downline, Megan, came to help me make these! THANK YOU MEGAN!!! :) I have to apologize for these pics. They aren't good and I didn't get a good pic of the inside. I'll have to take them again when I get back from Hawaii! :)
The front of the card. This ribbon is what keeps it close, so you actually untie it to open it.
The cover with the ribbon off. Can I say that I LOVE those Chocolate brads?!?!? :) YUMMY!

Then the WOW! comes on the inside. This is a version of a pop-up card. But I did NOT get a good pic of it. The bottom scallop is that cupcake again, just so you know. I'll get a better pic for you, but hopefully you get the idea. It's really a lot of fun inside! :) A stamped party, if you will! :)

1 comment:

Me said...

Oooo! I love this card! Super duper cute! Hope you're having fun in Hawaii while we freeze in Utah!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...