Thursday, March 12, 2009

Froggy Fun...

Last night was our last session of doing THIS CLASS. It was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone who joined us! And what can I say? I just love making these 6x6 Accordion Albums. I made some recently using Simply Scrappin Kits. I wanted to show everyone at the class different things you could do with it. Too bad I forgot to bring them with me to the class. :) So here is one of them. This Scrappin' Kit I used here is called "Hoppy Memories."
This is the album fully closed...obviously.
Then the front without the ribbon.
The top view of the whole scrapbook.
A few of the pages in the scrapbook.
Few more of the pages. :)

I hope you are having a great day!

3 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh AShley gorgeous! I think I wanna make some of these accordian things. :)

Kasia said...

so cute!! I love this kit, the pages look great.

Megan said...

Love this one! :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...