Monday, March 16, 2009

Rising Star Memories...

I have a SUPER fun project to share with you. This one means a lot to me and I'm so excited to show you! I earned an amazing spot this year with Stampin' Up! I was #10 Rising Star in the whole company in the US. So for all the demo's that were in their first full year of being a demo, I was ranked #10. I got to go on this amazing trip last Sept to St. George Utah where they pampered all those that earned a spot in Founder's Circle and we just had a blast. Seriously...it was so amazing! Anyway: Tiffany Bauer was Rising Star #1. When we got to St. George for our trip and I met her, she gave all of the Rising Stars this amazing album....
Our requirement was that we had to make a 6x6 page for everyone, about ourselves, for this album. Ummmm...hello!!! OF COURSE I WOULD!!!! :) I was SO EXCITED and thought this album was super cute and I was SO EXCITED to have a 6x6 page of everyone else! HOW MUCH FUN! So...the other day I got all the pages back! Plus a few surprises. :) First surprise...Tiffany made everyone this page...
A fun group picture! When we took a picture on stage at convention, there were one or two that weren't there. So we got a big group picture, with Shelli, at Founder's Circle. Yes....my head was a bit tucked behind someones. So look hard to find me! :) This first group of pages are rising stars #1-#5. In order it is: Tiffany (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ORGANIZING THIS AND MAKING OUR ALBUM!!!!!), Ruth, Stacie, Julie, and Karen.
This next group of pages is the #6-#10 Rising Stars. In order: Susan, Pat, Denise, Sharon, and Ashley!!!! (That's ME!!! :) hehe)
Then this final group is #11-#15. In order: Joey, Carolyn, Robin, Rene, and Cherise.
Then when we got all our pages back, Tiffany ALSO gave us this FABULOUS chocolate treat...
HOW AMAZING IS SHE?!?!?!? THANK YOU TIFFANY! It was so much fun doing this and SO GREAT getting it back! I'm so thankful for all the memories and the fun keepsake this is. Can't wait to see most of you in HAWAII in a WEEK!!!! (Oh yeah....for most of us....on the way to earning Rising Star....we earned an ALL EXPENSE PAID trip to HAWAII for ONE WEEK!!! So we'll get together out there with all the other Stampin' Up demo's that earned it. We all get to take a guest too. FUN TIMES!!!!) Anyway: I'm so excited to share this with you today and hope you enjoy it too.

2 comments:

Kasia said...

So So So cool!!!! have fun in Hawaii.

Unknown said...

Awwwww!!! You are too sweet!!! I am so glad I got to see you in Hawaii and of course get a picture taken with you. I do have it on my blog too!!!! I am so happy you really liked these albums and I also gave Shelli one at Hawaii. She loved it!!!!!! Take care and hopefully I will see you in August!!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...