Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mini Envelope Book...

I have to apologize for these pictures. I didn't realize until I uploaded them that they definitely aren't the best. But I've had this project done for weeks and haven't re-taken then yet. So thought I would share anyway and hope you get this gist of it. Because this was really fun to make. I just took mini envelopes and connected them all together with their flaps. Then made a cover for them, and tied a ribbon around it to keep it closed. What a FUN mini album! :) Here are the pics....
This is the book before it's all opened up. I used the Slumber Party textured Designer Series Paper for the cover, and then I used the Hostess Hand Drawn Bundle for the Designer Series Paper (on inside), rub-ons, and stamp set.

Cover of the book with the ribbon un-tied.
When you open up the first part of the cover, I put some more rub-ons on. Subtle touch.
When you open up the book this is what you get. There are 5 envelopes with inserts in them. I pulled them out a little bit so you could see them. Oh...the words on the tabs are from the Fundamental Phrases stamp set. Then I just decorated the envelopes with the Designer Series Paper in the bundle.Here it is from the backside. You can see the cover...and I just adhered the ribbon on the back center piece of the cover. Then I covered the back of the envelopes with Designer Series Paper and you could add pictures here too or whatever you wanted.

Here is a top view of what it looks like and how it's attached to the book, etc. Hope you enjoy! By the way....LOVING this color combo! It's Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, and Whisper White.

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...