Friday, March 20, 2009

Make and Takes...

Just wanted to share the make and takes we did the other night at the meeting. I LOVED doing them. They are all so cute! First up...

Look at this DARLING score keeper holder for game night. I forgot to put the pencil in there, but there is suppose to be a pencil on the side of the notebook.

Fun decorated gift bag.
And here is a cute decor item. I LOVE this paper, colors, corduroy brads, LOVE it! :)

Just a close up! ENJOY! Sorry for the quick post. Just getting ready to go to HAWAII! :)

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Whatever - Get stamping!!! I need lots of ideas before you leave :) Have a wonderful time in Hawaii!

Bobby Sue said...

I love the game score keeper! I need to just buy one from you! :)

lindsey s. said...

Have fun in Hawaii!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...