Saturday, March 14, 2009

March Club Time...

I'm not going to blab on this post...just show you the projects we just did for our March club. (Hey Megan! By the way....this post is for you....don't want to keep you waiting! :) ) So here you go....
I am loving these colors together. So Saffron, Bashful Blue, and Chocolate Chip. And I LOVE this "Flight of the Butterfly" stamp set. :)
This is a pop-up card....so this is the inside. Stamps sets used: Inspired By Nature, Flight of the Butterfly.
This is the 3D project we did....a fun little basket with tag. These are so easy. I used a 6x6 piece of Designer Series Paper. Scored at 2" and 4" on each side. Cut on the 2" and 4" score lines, up to the first score line, on two opposite sides. Then just bring up the sides and secure together in the middle. Here....we secured with the new FABULOUS jumbo brads....the 5/16" size...
Then we used the REALLY JUMBO brads for the flower on the tag...
This flower is actually the big flower from Doodle This. I saw this somewhere and loved the look so have used it a few places since. :) You just cut out the big flower, put a dimensional in the middle, and bring in all the points on the flower. Then you have this super cute 3D flower. Love it! :) Hope you enjoy and hope this gives you some sort of inspiration to do something crafty today!!! :)

7 comments:

Megan said...

Haha...you are awesome! :) Thanks for something new and fun to see. :) I was so just going to do the same thing for you and put up something new. :) Anyway...love your projects as always! You are so creative...and you did good this month using up both sizes of brads on your projects. :)

Unknown said...

These projects are just awesome!!! Can't wait to see you in just one short week in Hawaii!!!

Check out my blog. I posted all the layouts from the RS swap

Kay Kalthoff said...

This is the cutest basket ever! I've been looking for a May Day basket that I could do for my clubs coming up in April and this will be just perfect. I will post it on my blog, but will definitely link back to you! Thank you so much for the Saturday morning inspiration!
Kay

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love the way you did the tag! That is a great use of the doodle this set.

blog candy on my blog.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This looks great! loVE THose colours together!

Kasia said...

I love this flower tag, it is so cool!! I love your pop up card, so cute!

Kristine said...

I love the colors as well. Thanks so much for planning my April Club Projects. You just saved me sooooo much time :) Love them.

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...