Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Tag Celebrations Meets Textural Elements...

 Hello!  How is your week going?!  It's Wednesday!  How does time fly so fast?!  I swear it feels like it was just the weekend a second ago.  But I have a fun mid-week pick me up!  A yummy chocolate treat showing off in a cute Peekaboo treat bag!  

Colors Coastal Cabana, Polished Pink, Basic White
Inks:  Polished Pink, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Celebrate With Tags, Season of Chic (greeting)
Tools:  Celebrations Tag Dies, Heat Tool, Blending Brushes
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powder (white), For Everything Fancy Sequins, Linen Thread, Textural Elements, Soft Sea Foam 3/8" Seam Binding Ribbon, Peekaboo Treat Bags

I mixed up some products from Stampin' Up!'s July-December Mini Catalog for this treat bag, and I think they all work fabulously together!  I LOVE the Textural Elements from the Boughs of Holly Suite, the Black & White Designs from the Halloween section of the catalog (that I colored with a Blending Brush!), and the Celebrate With Tags Bundle!  Some of my favorite products!!  Just look at this fun tag...

Did some ombre blending by just always starting my blending from the bottom of the paper, and working my way up.  Then adhered it to the tag that was die-cut using the Celebrations Tags Dies.  The greeting was embossed on Coastal Cabana cardstock then just cut out with scissors.  (The "thanks" is from the Season of Chic Stamp Set that is in the Annual Catalog.  I LOVE this whole bundle!) Layered it all together with the Textural Elements, Linen Thread, and For Everything Fancy Sequins.  😍😍😍

It was the perfect tag to add to these DARLING Peekaboo Treat Bags! Just had to quickly "dress up" the bag a bit.  But all I did was some quick stamping on the corners of the bag...


I love how it just all comes together...

What do you think?!  What is your favorite part?!  I think my favorite part is the ombre Designer Series Paper.  Have you ever colored your Designer Series Paper before?!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...