Friday, September 10, 2021

Shaded Summer Meets FREE Beautifully Penned Paper for TGIF Challenge #333!

Can you believe there have been 333 TGIF Challenges?!?!  WOW!  And this one is one of my favorite type of challenges...a fabulous SKETCH Challenge!   I LOVE these because the "guess work" of designing a card is done for you!  You can copy it as is, or take a few liberties...or as many liberties as you want...to make it your own!  I took a few liberties on the design that I am submitting for this weeks challenge:


ColorsPolished Pink, Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks: StazOn Jet Black, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Polished Pink, Vellum, Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Shaded Summer
Tools: Timeworn Type Embossing Folder
Accessories: Just Jade & Gold 3/8" Braided Ribbon, Gilded Gems

I wanted to show you the card before the sketch so you could just enjoy the card and not worry about what I followed exactly and what I just took the "idea" of but changed up a bit.  But now that you have seen the card...here is the sketch!


So as you can see...I totally followed along.  Instead of the background stripes so straight and aligned, I layered varying thicknesses & lengths of strips of the GORGEOUS Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper (that you can get FREE before the end of the month!!! with a qualifying order!!! through Sale-A-Bration!) in the background instead.  But other than that...pretty straight forward from the sketch!

Here are a few more pics of the details:


For the rectangle piece of the sketch, I used Vellum Cardstock and embossed the floral images from the Shaded Summer Stamp Set onto the corners.  Then add I did was add a fun greeting and you have a dynamic focal point layer!  

So check out that Vellum Cardstock layer, the layered Designer Series Paper strips in the background, the fabulously embossed Whisper White background piece, and MORE!  😀



I hope you enjoy and I can't WAIT to see what you come up with!  The participate this week...just make a project inspired by the sketch, then head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog and post it!  We love to see what everyone makes!

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting!  You are the best!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Especially if you want to learn about Sale-A-Bration and earn FREE things before September is over!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...