It's fall season here in America...anyone excited?! I know lots are...I, however...am not one of those people. Haha. I'm a summer gal through & through so fall gets a bit depressing and sad for me. Haha. But I do love this challenge. It is a fun fall inspirational one...and you can take it any direction that you want! So play along with us! I am sharing my card first, and then I will share the inspirational photo for you! Then you just head over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to post your card!
On to the card...
- Use the Stitched Leaves Dies to cut out the leaves from Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper.
- Watercolor each of the leaves. Colors I used here: Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Granny Apple Green, Just Jade, Calypso Coral
- Sponge the edges with the same color you watercolored them with.
- Once all ink is dry, splatter the leaves with the coordinating ink color.
- Again, once splatter is dry, lightly crumple the leaves.
I love the black pop with the greeting, also. I emboss greetings in white on black QUITE a bit. But...seriously...just look at how much fun it is...
Don't you love how it pops?!
Ok...I've said too much of what I love. What details are your favorites? Here is the full card again...
Thank you so much for visiting! Don't forget to pop on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along! Can't wait to see what you make! Please let me know if you have any questions!