Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Fancy Ombre...

It is March!  And a new month means a new Stampin' Fancy Friday Challenge!  This month, the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team will be sharing all sorts of fun ombre projects!  So be sure to check it all out on IG & FB at @stampinfancyfriday and Stampin' Fancy Friday!  Today I get to share my project! 


ColorsWhisper White, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Inks: Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black
Stamps: Well Said
Tools: Ornate Layers Dies, Small Bloom Punch, Heat Tool, Blending Brushes, Basic Pattern Decorative Masks
Accessories: Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack

Simply Fancy is how I would describe this card...with a touch of pinkalicious!  I used Petal Pink & Flirty Flamingo for my ombre pink pattern.  First, I blended Petal Pink ink over Whisper White cardstock with the Blending Brush.  Then I used the Basic Patterns Decorative Mask to create the pattern.  I blended on both colors of ink, making sure I started pretty light at the top and blending more ink as I moved down the cardstock.  

Added some white flowers & a few more accents for some pops!  And there you have it!  Your Simply Fancy Ombre card!  


Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy this card!  Follow along all month & play along with us!  Can't wait to see what you make!


Let me know if I can help you with any of your papercrafting supplies!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...