Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Fancy Mini Catalog With Art Gallery Bundle...

What are your favorite products from the January-June Mini Catalog?!  Well, chances are someone on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team used them this past month!  The whole month of February, we were sharing our fancy products on the Stampin' Fancy Friday FB & IG pages!  Hope you have been following along, and if you haven't...you can always go check them out now!  

I am sharing my card today that I made!  And I'm excited!  I have been staring at it all month just waiting for this moment!  😀

ColorsPretty Peacock, Magenta Madness, Pool Party, Gold
Inks:  Memento Jet Black, VersaMark
Cardstock/PapersPretty Peacock, Pool Party, Whisper White, Vellum, 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Art Gallery 
Tools: Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Floral Gallery Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Opal Rounds, Gold Stampin' Embossing Powder, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack
"Wow, Ashley!  That is so fancy!" is what you are hopefully saying right now.  😂 (Just teasing!)  I do love this card and all the textures and fun you find as you look closer.   First of all...that gold splatter!  What?!?!!? 😮😮😮

Yes!  That is gold splatter.  Gold EMBOSSED splatter...to be exact!  I took some VersaMark reinker, took a Water Painter, and splattered a bit away.  Then added the Stampin' Gold Embossing Powder, heat set it, and there you have it.  I'm a bit in love.  I think it looks great with that embossed gold floral focal point also...

Love! LOVE!  💕Not to mention...all the other texture...the Vellum layer, the dry embossed detail, twine, those FABULOUS glittery Opal Rounds, curled corners, etc...



Overall...I am a bit of a fan of this card.  Kinda want to make more.  😀 What fancy cards are you making?!  I want to see!  

Thank you so much for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!  Check out the other fancy projects!  Let me know how I can help you or if you have any questions on anything!


Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...