Monday, May 18, 2020

Timeless Tropical Stripe...

I MISS THE BEACH!  Since I can't get there (I am actually supposed to be in Hawaii right now.  😭😭😭)...I have to make a tropical card to bring some tropics to me.  Hee.  So thank you Timeless Tropical Bundle! 


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Gold
Inks:  Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock/Papers:  Thick Whisper White, Shimmery White, Gold Foil Sheets
Stamps: Timeless Tropical
Tools: In the Tropics Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder
AccessoriesWoven Threads Sequin Assortment, Linen Thread
 
I honestly would go back and fix a bunch of things.  But I was finishing this up at dinner making time, so I hurried to finish to go do some cooking!  My fave part though is the watercolored stripe background...


It was SO easy to make!  Just get some Coastal Cabana ink on an Aqua Painter, and paint some quick stripes onto Shimmery White cardstock.  Hard to tell in photo, but it is so shimmery in real life...


I used the Timeless Tropical Stamp Set and the In the Tropics Dies for the majority of this card.  The Stitched Rectangle Dies & Subtle Embossing Folder were also used for some added texture. And I love these little white flowers:


Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy and come back and visit again!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...