Thursday, May 28, 2020

Seriously The Best Blends Rainbow...

I saw a card today created by the FABULOUS Melody Hyde (over at @hammondandpenny) that had a rainbow made with Blends Markers.  Well I LOVED it and decided I better make a Blends rainbow card also!  😃 So off to my craft room I went!


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Lovely Lipstick, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Highland Heather, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, VersaMark, Blends: Light Lovely Lipstick, Dark Pumpkin Pie, Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Granny Apple Green, Dark Pool Party, Light Highland Heather
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper, Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Seriously the Best
Tools: Pretty Label Punch, Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Aqua Painter
AccessoriesIridescent Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Baker's Twine, White Stampin' Emboss Powder

I need to go back and try it again, but I really do love a good rainbow! 

Love the texture additions with embossing, distressing, and splatter!


These "clouds" are done with the Pretty Label Punch.  I just looked at my punches to find something that looked like a cloud and say that.  Thought it works pretty well!  I'm going to miss this when it retires!  I am also going to totally miss this stamp set...it is called Seriously the Best and it truly lives up to its name! 


Added a little gold to the side of the rainbow as my nod to "gold at the end of a rainbow."  This was a fun card to make!  You should give it a try!  Just pick your Blends colors, swipe some color on, and squeal with glee!  😀

Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...