Sunday, May 31, 2020

Let's Celebrate For the Love of Felt!!

One of my VERY favorite stamp sets, we have to say good-bye to in just a few days.  😭  It is the For the Love of Felt Stamp Set, and I LOVE it so much!  So...here is one final card using this fabulous stamp set...


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Purple Posy, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo (stamped off), VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Purple Posy, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: For the Love of Felt
Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder, Aqua Painter, Heat Tool
AccessoriesWhisper White Baker's Twine, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
 
I totally love this color combo.  Purple Posy, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, & Coastal Cabana.  LOVE!  It's so fresh and fun!  And I am also going to MISS this Corrugated Embossing Folder.  LOVE it!!!  💕



And how much do you love these layered flowers?!  I just can't get enough of them!  I love the bold shape and design.  Just makes everything pop!



Here is the full stamp set:

I hope you enjoy!  If you need this stamp before it retires, or anything else...I am happy to help! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...