Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Amazing Birthday to an Amazing Man...

It is my Dad's birthday today!  Yay!  Love celebrating this man!  Here was his birthday card:


Colors: Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Basic Black, Whisper White, Fluid 100 Watercolor, Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Everything Amazing
Tools: Heat Tool, Detailed Trio Punch, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Snowflake Sequins
 
 And here is the Birthday Boy:


 Isn't he cute?!  😀  Love him!

I also love this color combo.  It's Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana, and Gold. I have done similar cards to this before...it is a fun layout that has embossing, watercoloring, sequins, and some ink splatter...can't beat that.  Hee.  Here are a few pictures of the details:




Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy! 


Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...