Saturday, September 14, 2019

Apple Builder Hellos...

I seriously can't believe fall is almost officially here.  Where did the summer go?!  😭  But...alas...it is almost here whether I want it to be or not.  At least I have fun things like the Harvest Hellos Bundle to help me welcome fall a little easier.  Here is the first card I made with it!


Colors: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Silver
Inks: BLENDS MARKERS: Granny Apple Green Light & Dark, Crumb Cake Light, Mossy Meadow Light, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Feels Like Frost Specialty 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Harvest Hellos
Tools: Apple Builder Punch, Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Iridescent Sequin Assortment, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Silver Thread
I kinda love those apples so very much!  I colored them with the Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Markers.  Look at how GORGEOUS they color!!!


I mean seriously...SWOON!!!  😍😍😍


And I LOVE this paper!  It is from the Feels Like Frost Specialty 6"x6" Designer Series Paper.  One side features gorgeous photographic imagery and on the other side, every pattern has some kind of silver foil.  It is stunning!  Just look at this silver and white stripe!!!  😍


And how about one last look at this card?!  😀


I hope you enjoy it!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...