Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Lovely Day And Lovely Flowers...

Just a quick share today to show a fun card using products from the All My Love Suite.  I love the Be Mine Stitched Framelits & the Lovely Flowers Edgelit dies.  Both are great for Valentine's Day, but are also fabulous for year round use! 



Colors: Pool Party, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Memento Black, Soft Sea Foam, Lovely Lipstick, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers Pool Party, Whisper White, Vellum, All My Love Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Forever Lovely
Tools: Big Shot, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies, Striped Scallops Embossing Folder
Accessories: All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Whisper White 5/8" Flax Ribbon, Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins

I mean...who wouldn't want some fun florals & hearts wishing them a lovely day, any time of the year!  

And that scallop striped background...😍😍😍!!


Here are a few more peeks at all the details and layers...

 



Hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...