Monday, February 4, 2019

Flowering Desert Beautiful...

The past two weekends, I have had some big Stampin' Up! events going on.  The first one was a demonstrator training event.  Then this past weekend--we did an all day crafting day for customers.  Both events were SO. MUCH. FUN!  I can't wait to share all the details with you! 

Today, I am going to show a quick card I made for a demonstration I did this past weekend on the Stamparatus!  Do you know HOW EASY it is to use this tool?!  And to get perfectly placed greetings, images, etc?!  The background greetings on this card was super easy to line up & stamp, thanks to that magical tool...



Colors: Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray
Ink Pads: Memento Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink
Cardstock/Papers Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Flowering Desert
Tools: Stamparatus
Accessories: Lemon Lime Twist Mini Ruffled Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Have you noticed this stamp set, Flowering Desert, in the Occasions Catalog?  I LOVE this stamp set and it is so much fun to use! 


Love those perfectly lined up greetings!  😍

And the greeting that is on the Coastal Cabana cardstock, "Be your own kind of beautiful," is just perfection to me.  I want to make this card for everyone around me!  😀

I hope you enjoy this card!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...