Thursday, March 29, 2018

Sale-A-Bration Lavender...

You GUYS!!!  Sale-A-Bration is almost over!  NOOOOOOO!!!  I love this time of the Stampin' Up! year!  Make sure you have all that you need before these items are gone forever.  Today I want to share just some quick gift packaging you can make with the "Lots of Lavender" stamp set (FREE with a qualifying order!!!) and the Striped Treat Bags...



Colors: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Gold
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Stamps: Lots of Lavender, Thoughtful Banners
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Accessories: Pool Party 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, Black Mini Sequin Trim, Basic Rhinestones, Gold Binder Clips, Pool Party Baker's Twine
 
Pretty much love this.  And this "Lots of Lavender" set is PERFECT.  Check it out...


You just stamp the detailed image and then "color in" everything with all the coordinating pieces.  It is so much fun and so easy!!!!

And look how beautiful...

 
I hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if I can help you get your last-chance orders in. 

Also...Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to JOIN the Stampin' Up! family!!!  You get fun BONUSES in your Starter Kit as a fun gift from Stampin' Up!  Let me know if I can help you with that!  Would LOVE to have you on my team!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...