Friday, March 9, 2018

March Club Project: Petal Palette Clear Treat Box...

I had my monthly club gathering last night and so wanted to share one of the projects that we made: a spring-y clear treat box!  YES!  I am so ready for spring!!!!  🙌  We cute-ified one of the Acetate Card Boxes (yes!  They are still available!  They were in the Holiday catalog and you can still get them!)...which I LOVE for holding cards.  However, look how fun is it with some treats inside...


Colors: Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Soft Sky, Gold
Cardstock/Papers Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, Shimmery White, Vellum, Petal Passion Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Petal Palette
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Petals & More Thinlits, Classic Label Punch, Leaf Punch
Accessories: Metallic Enamel Shapes, Gold Mini Sequin Trim, Gold 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon

And this is how it looks before you fill it:

We used the Petal Palette bundle and let me just tell you...I LOVE this bundle!  So much fun to use!  And so easy!  We just stamped the flowers, colored them with ink pads and sponge daubers, then cut it out with the coordinating thinlit.  😍

I hope you like this project!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...