Monday, March 12, 2018

March Club Card...Beautiful Day With Brusho:

I LOVE the card we made this month at my club group.  Want to see?!


Colors: Whisper White, Basic Black, Soft Sky
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Soft Sky, Petal Passion Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Beautiful Day
Tools: Big Shot, Basket Weave Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories: Linen Thread, Delicate White Doily, Gold Embossing Powder, Iridescent Ice Sequins

What do you think?!  The Beautiful Day stamp set & Brusho make the complete perfect pair.  Oh how I love Brusho!  Have you tried it yet?!?!?  Look how beautiful this flower is...


We just embossed the flower in gold, sprinkled the colors of Brusho that we wanted, and then colored away with an Aqua Painter.  It is magic and beautiful and SO. MUCH. FUN!

I hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Just a few more weeks of Sale-A-Bration!!!!  I can help you get anything you still need!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...