Thursday, October 5, 2017

Pick A Pumpkin Halloween Treat...

Halloween is the time for treats, right?!  :-)  I love making little Halloween treats, and I think you will love this one I'm sharing with you today.  This is quick, easy, and cheap...the best kind!  I made these for my club group that met tonight.  💖


Colors Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black
Cardstock/Papers: Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight, Spooky Night Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Pick A Pumpkin, Teeny Tiny Wishes (Halloween greeting)
Tools: Big Shot, Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits, Classic Label Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Clear Tiny Treat Boxes

 How fun are these?!  They are the little 2"x2" Clear Tiny Treat Boxes.  SO MUCH FUN!!

All I did was fold the box together, add chocolate, tuck the lid in, wrap "Spooky Night" designer paper around it, and then add my focal point.  And that was SO quick and easy to do....thanks to the Pick-A-Pumpkin stamp set and Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits.  Love this bundle!!!

Hope you enjoy this quick and easy project!  Let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!  Thanks for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...