Friday, October 20, 2017

More Year of Cheer Fun...

Have you played with the Year of Cheer Suite in Stampin' Up!'s holiday catalog yet?!  If not...you should!  It's not just a holiday set!  Today I'm sharing a fun way to use it that can be used all year long...I have a wedding card for you!!!

How fun is this "flirty" card?!  (I used "Flirty Flamingo as the card base...hee.)  I kinda love it.  Simple and quick but cute and fun!

Colors Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, So Saffron, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, So Saffron
Stamps: Cheers to the Year
Tools: Ticket Tear Border Punch, Big Shot, Sparkle Embossing Folder
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Delicate White Doilies, Pool Party Baker's Twine


I think I may just use Baker's Twine more than any other ribbon ever.  Love the fun texture it gives!  And love that fun Ticket Tear Border Punch!!!  Such a fun little detail!


Thank so much for visiting!  Hope you enjoy this card!!!  Please let me know if you have any questions!
Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...