Friday, September 29, 2017

TGIF Challenge - 127: Christmas Metallics ...

TGIF Challenge time!  Do you guys love this time as much as I do?!  Woot!  This week is a fun one too.  Want to play along?!  Check it out...

 A game of TIC-TAC-TOE!!!! Make a project that gives you a tic-tac-toe!  So fun, right?!?!?!  Want to see what I did?!

 I took the far right side down...die-cutting, metallics, and doilies.  However...I used the foil snowflake as my "doily"...that counts, right?!  :-)  Can you tell what this bag is?!  These are the GORGEOUS Striped Treat Bags!  I just made it into more of a gusseted bag.  

So fun, huh?!  I'm kind of in love.  

Colors: Whisper White, Gold, Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock, Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Ready for Christmas
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Christmas Staircase Thinlits
Accessories: Foil Snowflakes, Very Vanilla Lace Trim, Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon, Linen Thread, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Gold Library Clips

Here are a few more pics of the details:



So what do you think?!  I would love to see what you do!  Head on over to the TGIF challenge blog to play along!!!  💖

Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


1 comment:

Elizabeth Price said...

I am totally swooning over this gift bag. Your mix of DSP with ribbons and the foil snowflake is so yummy!!! Thanks for sharing your awesome project.

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...