Tuesday, September 19, 2017

September Club Project -- Spooky Cat Love

Last week was our club group meetup.  I LOVE getting together with my peeps!  And I also love sharing the projects that we make with you!!!!  So want to see the project we made?!  :-)

I like to focus on the holiday that is coming up in the next month, so it was all about Halloween for us this month!


Colors: Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Black, Whisper White
Cardstock/PapersWhisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Lemon Lime Twist, Spooky Night Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Spooky Cat
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Cat Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Delicate White Doilies, Black Rhinestones

Halloween is all about treats, right?!  So treat holder it is!  This was made with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits...which I LOVE!  And made with the Spooky Cat Bundle...which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!  :-)

I love all the details to this project.  The stamped and punched cats in the background that give a fun little detail, the Stitched Framelits frame, doily, etc.  I got the layout from another demonstrator and just turned it into a treat bag!  So fun, huh?

Hope you enjoy this project!  Are you ready for fall?  I'm working on it!  :-)

Thanks so much for visiting!!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...