Friday, September 15, 2017

TGIF Challenge - 125: Wherever You Go...

I LOVE to travel.  I love seeing new things, meeting new people, learning about new cultures, etc, etc.  So this week's challenge is an interesting one...



It's all about TRAVEL this week!  So fun!  Now...technically the challenge is about modes of transportation.  But for me...traveling is all about you attitude.  And these challenges are suppose to be inspiration for you to get creative.  :-)  So...I did.  Hee.  See...when I travel I love to talk to locals of wherever I am... and some people think I ask them too many questions.  But truly...I'm so interested in how things "work" wherever I am...I just want to know it all!  I truly travel with my heart.  And leave a part of my heart there.  So...that was where I went with this challenge...

(Plus...I am a sunshine girl and much prefer being somewhere sunny and warm.)  

The sentiment on this card: "Wherever you go, GO with all your heart" is truly what I try to live by when I travel.  This world is a big amazing place and I love seeing it!  

ColorsPool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Cardstock/PapersWhisper White, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo yardsticks
Stamps: Wherever You Go
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Sparkle Embossing Folder, 1 1/2" Circle Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Delicate White Doilies, Rhinestones

What do you think?  HOW do you travel?  I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge! 


***TIP*** To get this two-toned image on the sunburst stamp, I first inked up with my lightest color--Daffodil Delight.  Then I just lightly tapped just the edges of the stamp into my next color ink--Calypso Coral.  Easy peasy.  :-) 

Head on over to the blog: TGIF CHALLENGES to play along!  I want to see what inspires YOU about traveling!!!! 

Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...