Monday, April 18, 2016

Time To Say Farewell!!!

Well, it's that time of year!  Lots of Stampin' Up! changes!  Here is the RETIRING LIST...discounts up to 50%!!!  I'm SOOOOOO SAD about some stuff that is leaving.  (But...to make room for more fabulous things, I guess you have to say goodbye to things you love.)


So...without further ado...here is the retiring list...http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2016_NA_RetiredList/Retiring%20List%20Annual%20Occasions_NA_US.pdf

Some things will sell out FAST so order while you can!  You can order 24/7 on my website: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.  Or drop me an email: designwithink@gmail.com.

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...