Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Rose Wonder Happy Birthday....

It's PARTY time!!!!  Yes...it is time for Stampin' Up!'s big convention extended weekend--called On Stage!  Whoooo!  I had a kick-off party with my group tonight!  (Tomorrow is the official day that it starts.)  We did a swap (OF COURSE!  This is where you make a certain number of one card and all trade with everyone else....so much fun!!!) and just wanted to share my card tonight!  I've been loving the "white card" trend that is happening...so I went with that theme...


I actually "colored" in the rose with my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.  So it's a sparkly rose!  Here is a different view of the card where you can hopefully see some of the sparkle.  Much prettier in real life...


Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy this card!  Follow me on Facebook: Design With Ink...I will be posting from On Stage this weekend!

Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

3 comments:

Pam said...

Very cute Ashley! I'm sure your group was delighted with it!

Pam said...

Very cute Ashley! I'm sure your group was delighted with it!

Michelle said...

Spectacular! Love this CAS and lovely design. Great white on white with hints of color and sparkle.

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...