Monday, April 18, 2016

On Stage Fun...Way Too Much Fun!!!!

This past weekend I was able to attend Stampin' Up!'s convention...called On Stage!  It. Was. A. Blast!!  Just wanted to share some fun moments from the event...

We started out by having a team Kick-Off event...it was a DARLING Monster Theme...and then we got to bowl and do laser tag after!!!






Then when we got to SLC for On Stage, it's always so much fun meeting up with old and new friends!!!!  (I am so sad I didn't get more pictures with people! 




Got to go to a fancy CentreStage event...










AND...WE GOT THE NEW CATALOG!!!!...


SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS CATALOG!!!!

I even was quoted during Main Stage...


We got to make cute Make and Takes...



Ate Yummy Food...


Did I mention that we also win PRIZE PATROL?!??!! ...




And since I was selected to be a Display Stamper (WHOOOO HOOOO!), we all had to get a picture together!!!!


And the cherry on top...getting a selfie with SARA (current CEO) AND SHELLI (co-founder of Stampin' Up!)!!!! ...

Seriously...it was SUCH A FUN EVENT!!!!  Love my Stampin' Up! world!!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.  Who wants to join me at our next event?!?!? 

2 comments:

Pam said...

Looks like a blast. You have way too much fun!

Pam said...

Looks like a blast. You have way too much fun!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...