Thursday, February 18, 2016

My Heart Smiles...

I love giving pretty gifts to people.  Makes my heart happy cause (my hope is), it makes them know how special they are to me!  (I mean...I wouldn't make that extra effort if they weren't, right?!)  That's what I LOVE about paper crafting.  It's like I put a little bit of my heart out there with everything I give.  Anyway...here is a fun gift packaging you could use for any small gift you have...


Fun, right?!  I gave these to all the people that signed up for my new club round.  It's filled with Dimensionals and Washi Tape cause I'm grateful they are "sticking" with me.  :-)  

Colors: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Stamps: Suite Sayings
Tools: Lots of Labels Frameltis (with Big Shot), Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack (flower), Triple Banner Punch
Accessories: Wildflowers Designer Series Paper, Basic Rhinestones, Hello Honey Striped Ribbon, Calypso Coral Twine, Clothespin, Botanical Blooms Vellum Paper, Sketched Dots Gift Bags

Look how cute some of them are sitting in a basket...


I said it already, but I will say it again...HOW fun is cute gift packaging!!!


Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions...designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...