Friday, February 5, 2016

January 2016 Paper Pumpkin...Cute Conversations...

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE Paper Pumpkin?!  It's SO MUCH FUN getting a fun project kit in the mail each month.  Even with all the craft supplies I have...I LOVE the pre-planned kit I get!  And they always end up saving me so much time!  This past month, January's, was a cute Valentine one.  Well...my daughter ended up needing her Valentine's for her class today (she's in year-round school and they go on break Monday), and I didn't find out until last minute.  SOOOOO...Paper Pumpkin to the rescue!  Here is what the kit made...


You can make these cute treat pouches and a cute banner, with all these supplies...


I happened to need 30 treats and there just happened to be 30 hearts in the kit!  So...this is what we made...

We didn't have too long to make them, so kept them super simple and quick.  Just a box of conversation hearts (SOUR!  Didn't know they made these but my daughter LOVES sour things!) in a cello bag, then with these cute hearts clipped on top. We made 30 of these in probably 30 mins or so.  Maybe 45.  Not too shabby!


And I LOVE what my daughter said as we were making them.  She was SO thankful we were doing them together and kept hugging me, thanking me, and then saying, "I was just thinking a bow tied around the box, but then you have all these hearts and cute banners ready and we get to make them so cute!"  Scoring points with my almost 10-year old daughter--WINNER!  Worth every penny!  :-)

Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  You can get a 3-month pre-paid subscription ON SALE during Sale-A-Bration!  It's normally $20 a month, but you can get a 3-month subscription for $55!  Let me know if you want to give it a try!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...