Tuesday, February 16, 2016

It's My Party Birthday Gift Bag!

Have any birthday's coming up that you need a small gift bag for?  How about a birthday party where you may need a favor for?  Well...here is a fun bag to make!


These are the Cafe Treat Bags that are in the Annual Catalog.  Then just spruced up it up with some "It's My Party" Designer Paper, a fun Washi Tape covered clothespin, and some stamps from the "Party Wishes" stamp set.

Colors: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Basic Black
Stamps: Party Wishes
Tools: Triple Banner Punch, Party Punch Pack
Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies, It's My Party Designer Series Paper, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Party Punch Pack, Mint Macaron Lace Ribbon, It's My Party Washi Tape, Clothespins, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Cafe Petite Treat Bag

Here are a few more pics...




Hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...