Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Treat...

One of my little girls turned 4 a few weeks ago!  Happy Birthday to her!  I love birthdays.  I love the chance to celebrate those I love and make the day special.  I try to really make sure my family knows just how special and loved they are.  My little girl's birthday this year was on a Sunday.  So I wanted to take a little treat for all her little classmates that are in her Primary class.  The only problem...I kinda forgot to do this until midnight the night before.  So whatever I did had to be fairly fast.  (Plus it is for 3 and 4 year olds, so you know it's just going to trash quick.  Haha.  But my sweet girl loves these special touches, so it's totally worth it!) Here is the quick treat I whipped up in like 15 mins or so...


Such an easy and fun little special touch.  I just put a few Starburst candy in a little cello bag, tied it with some fun ribbon, and made a cute (and quick!) tag.  

Here are a few more pics...



So festive! And here is my sweet baby girl, on her special day, after gathering up all the balloons that were in her room waiting for her when she woke up...


Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting my little blog here.  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...