Monday, March 30, 2015

The Rest of The Sunshine Party...

Here we go with the rest of the Sunshine Baby Shower!  Check out THIS POST and THIS POST for a few more details.

First up is some decor...

This is a centerpiece I had on a table...


Then this is a centerpiece I had on the table with all the food...


The flower bouquets were so quick and easy to put together, and I continued on with the chalkboard theme with the printable quotes I framed.  I did these in My Digital Studio and it was a BREEZE!  The little chalkboard tags were leftover from one of the Stampin' Up! kits.  I just used different alphabets to stamp baby applicable words to put in with the flowers.

Here is the rest of the food table...


I did a yogurt parfait bar, fruit and dip, breakfast casserole, sausage/crescent bites, muffins, and doughnuts.

Here is a pic of the drink/utensil bar...


I always make puffs for parties...such a fun and quick way to liven things up...



I also love doing candy bars.  I think they are fun and of course make people happy.  So this was their favor...


I made the "thanks" sign in My Digital Studio also!  Love that program!  


Then here was their treat bag...


That doily on the front actually has a dual purpose.  There is a magnet on the back so they can use it when the treats are gone!



We didn't really do a lot of games.  Just a few things.  I had a name suggestion spot.  (And all of this was also done in My Digital Studio.)  And then one other "Guess what baby item Mom To Be wrote" game (that I also made in My Digital Studio).  




This was a doozy of a post...but that was the gist of the party!  Hope you enjoyed!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...