Monday, March 16, 2015

Eggcellent Easter Basket...March Club Project

Last week was my monthly club night.  I love club!  (Do I say that every month?!  I'm sure I do because it is a highlight of my month!)  We make a card and a 3D project each month.  This month was Berry Basket time!  Can I even begin to express my love for this fantastic die?!  The Berry Basket is SO MUCH FUN!  Enough with the blabbing...let me show you how cute these baskets are...



EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee...my heart swoons!  This stamp set (called "For Peep's Sake"...even the name is fantastically cute!) really shines on this cute tag.  And that bow die...yum!!  Image this cute little basket with some yummy easter treats inside!

I love the lined basket also...


We used the Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper, "Best Year Ever", and every pattern in this basket is amazing.  (Get it before it's gone!  March 31st is the last day you can earn it FREE!!!)

Let me know if you have any questions on anything! designwithink@gmail.com This really was a fun and quick project!  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...