Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Stampin' Up! Product Treat...

A gift of ribbon?!  Yes, please!  I love ribbon!  And Stampin' Up! has some of the best ribbons I've ever found.  But what is even better than receiving a FREE roll of ribbon?!  A roll of ribbon all wrapped in cute packaging!  Maybe just like this?! ...


This was so quick and easy to do, but so much better than just handing someone a roll of ribbon.  :)  I just put it in a cello, tied with some thick baker's twine.  Then made a cute and quick tag and added that to the front.  So much fun! 

Here is just the tag...


This tag is from the "Chalk Talk" Framelits set.  I use this one ALL. THE. TIME.  

This was a really quick post tonight, but hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any other questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...