Monday, February 3, 2014

Gifting Fun!

Today I'm sharing a way for you to give a small gift to anyone you love and care about!  Now...this bag is Christmas themed.  Sorry I didn't share this back in December.  But this is still a fun idea that you can change the theme for and use any time of year!  

Here is the gift...

Love the banners, the ribbon rosette, etc, etc.  I snagged some of this ribbon from the Clearance Rack a little while ago.  LOVE that place!  (Just head to my website to check out what's on the Clearance Rack now!  There is always some fun stuff!) But my FAVORITE part of this bag are the embossed circles...
How fun are those?!  All I did was ink up a sponge dauber with my ink, and "stamp" onto the bag.  (Make sure you put a layer of cardboard or something heavy in the bag before doing this so it doesn't bleed to the other side.)  Then I added some Iridescent Ice embossing powder to the dots and heat set it.  SO FUN AND SPARKLY!  

Here is a side view...
Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...